At Intech Integration Technologies , we take the confidentiality of your data seriously, whether you are a visitor, potential customer, client, partner, team member or a professional looking for career opportunities on our site. As of 25 May 2018, European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) has entered into force.
What personal data do we process
Depending on the purpose of your visit to our site, as a visitor, client or professional looking for career opportunities within our company, we come into contact with personal data.
Intech Integration Technologies collects and processes personal data to fulfill contractual or legal obligations, to keep in touch with customers, website visitors, potential customers and business partners.
Our contact form is the bridge between you and Intech Integration Technologies . It's the way to get in touch with us. When you use the form, you express your consent to send us personal information such as name, surname, email address and telephone number. Providing this information is essential in order to be able to carry out our activity.
Intech Integration Technologies collects and processes personal information in order to provide the requested services:
- To ensure the functionality of the service and to meet your requests;
- To answer your questions, make transactions and provide customer service;
- To provide you with information (requests for quotation, proposals for collaboration, administrative information, contractual obligations, marketing or sales communications) that may be useful to you, by telephone, email or face-to-face meetings;
- To personalize your experience with our services by presenting offers and services tailored to your needs.
You can choose not to provide this data to Intech Integration Technologies, in which case we will not be able to offer you services or respond to your requests. The data collected will be kept for different periods of time, depending on the type of request or contractual obligations.
If you are a professional looking for career opportunities within our company, Intech Integration Technologies collects personal information through the career form and through the CV sent by you. The information collected may include name, surname, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, information about your studies, experience and professional training, preferences, technical and personal skills or passions.
We collect the above information to:
- Respond to job applications and to schedule interviews;
- Answer questions about career opportunities within our company, general information about the company and other information requested by those interested in being part of our team;
- Send information to you via email, phone, or face-to-face meetings.
The data collected will be kept during the recruitment process and will be deleted upon completion. Only the data of the persons recruited within Intech Integration Technologies will be kept , for the period required by law.
Browsing the website
In order to measure, improve and personalize the services offered, to monitor the traffic on our website, to ensure the functionality of the services, to prevent security risks and to respond to your requests, Intech Integration Technologies collects and uses different types of services. data.
We use analytics information from Google Analytics, which helps us evaluate traffic and identify which pages are most visited. We use the cookie, log file information, device identifiers, meta data, tracking data, profiling, network and connection data, online identifiers, device operations and device features.
Whenever you access our website, https://www.intech-ind.ro/ , if you have not already checked your option for our cookies policy, the following pop-up will be displayed. on the page:
The purpose of this agreement is to notify visitors of the necessary cookies used and to request their consent for their use.
Our website, https://www.intech-ind.ro/ , contains outbound links (links to the outside of the website), such as to the pages of our social media accounts, https: // www. facebook.com/, https://twitter.com/, https://www.instagram.com/, https://www.youtube.com/, https://www.linkedin.com/, websites service providers, partner websites or our customers.
We will retain your personal data for the entire period necessary or permitted, according to the purpose for which they were obtained and the legal provisions. The criteria used to determine the retention period are:
- The period of time in which we have an ongoing partnership, during which we will provide you with services;
- If there is a legal obligation to keep your personal information for a certain period of time (for example, certain laws require that you keep track of transactions with customers and partners for a certain period of time before you can delete them);
- When we have a legal obligation to which we are subject or it is advisable in the light of our legal position (such as the applicable statute of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Disclosure of personal information
Intech Integration Technologies does not sell, trade or transfer personal information to external parties.
In order to fulfill our contractual obligations, to carry out the specific activities of the business and to maintain a good relationship with customers and visitors to the website, Intech Integration Technologies may store, process or transmit your personal information to partners and service providers ( depending on the situation: payment processors, service providers, public authorities, website administrators, development partners, courier companies).
Also, personal information may be disclosed directly by you, on the company's blog or on our social media pages (by posting comments, reviews for the company and our services or public messages). All such information that you post or communicate through these services will be made public and may be viewed by other visitors or the general public.
Your rights regarding personal data
In accordance with the new EU law on personal data protection, the General Data Protection Regulation, you have several rights:
a) The right to be informed and to access your personal data
You have the right to be informed whether Intech Integration Technologies collects or processes your personal data, the purpose for which it processes it or whether it discloses personal data. You also have the right to gain access to your processed personal data and to request copies of personal data collected / processed.
b) The right to rectify the data
You have the right to obtain from Infodesign the rectification of incorrect personal data. You have the right to request the modification of personal data in case they are not updated or correct and to complete your personal data with complete information.
c) The right to delete data
You have the right to request the deletion of your data, without undue delay, in any of the following situations:
- Personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected;
- When you withdrew your consent;
- When you objected to the prosecution;
- When processing is illegal;
- If personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State to which we must submit as data controller;
- When personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services.
d) The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that Intech Integration Technologies restrict the processing of your personal data if one of the following applies:
- The data subject disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- The processing is illegal, but the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and, in return, requests restrictions on their use;
- The controller no longer needs personal data for processing, but the data subject requests them for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- The data subject objected to the processing for the period of time in which to verify whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
e) The right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, in an easy to read format. You also have the right to transmit your data to another controller, without any impediment on the part of the controller to whom the personal data were provided, if the processing is based on consent, agreement or is performed by automatic means.
f) The right to oppose the processing
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data. You can exercise your right by requesting:
At any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the data subject, the data to be processed in the legitimate interest of Intech Integration Technologies or in the public interest shall no longer be processed, unless Intech Integration Technologies can prove that it has legitimacy and compelling reasons justifying the processing and prevailing over the interests, rights and freedoms of data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- At any time, without any cost or justification, if the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing.
g) The right not to be subject to an individual decision
You have the right not to be subject to an individual decision or a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects on the data subject or significantly affects him in a similar way. The data subject has the right to request and obtain:
- Withdrawal or annulment of any decision having legal effect on the data subject, taken solely on the basis of processing by automatic means, intended to assess certain aspects of his personality, such as professional competence, credibility, conduct or other aspects;
- Re-evaluation of any decision taken in respect of the data subject, which inevitably affects him or her, if the decision was taken solely on the basis of the processing of personal data in accordance with the conditions of the preceding paragraph.
h) The right to address the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, if you deem it necessary
How to exercise your rights
The data subjects can exercise their GDPR rights by sending an online request to the address email@example.com, to which they will be offered a response within 1 month.
Security measures regarding data processing
Intech Integration Technologies undertakes to take all necessary measures to act in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
If you have any questions regarding the use of personal information on our website, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org